HealthGuard T18 (康立 T18) - A Thyroid Alternative Medicine 甲狀腺病中成藥

Conrad Health-Guard Products Pte. Ltd. Address: #03-05 Reddot Traffic Building, 28 Maxwell Road, Singapore 069120 Tel: +65 6223-8622 Fax: +65 6223-8621

Monday, January 23, 2006

Back to Singapore

It's been awhile. I already back to Singapore for a week more. Happy to meet and discuss with all kind clients patients. I also brought back some Soup sample for our Thyroid problem patients. Let me know if you need a pack. Besides, I am preparing to post an ad. on local newspapers (printed ed.). Bring back the news ad. I try to give discounted offer!
- Ted

1 Comments:

  • At 2:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi! Happy to see you last week in Office. Btw, just noticed that you got a blog here- :) Thanks for the new Soup Treatment also! I found it makes me feel more comfortable on my neck now. Keep in touch!
    Cheers, Jen.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home